College Readers (Readers Point Pvt. Ltd.) has signed an amicable MoU with the Private and Boarding Schools’ Organization-Nepal (PABSON) at the PABSON central office on 18th February, 2021. Mr. Tikaram Puri, the PABSON President, and Mr. Jeetendra Ghimire, the CEO of College Readers, signed the MoU on behalf of the PABSON and College Readers respectively in the presence of PABSON Vice President Deepika Rimal Thapa, PABSON General Secretary Kumar Ghimire and Director of College Readers, Mr. Uttam Kumar KC.
Similary, College Readers has also signed an MoU with National Private and Boarding Schools’ Association-Nepal (N-PABSAN) at N-PABSAN central office on 4th March, 2021. Mr. Pratap Thapa, Treasurer of N-PABSAN signed the MoU on behalf of N-PABSAN and Mr. Jeetendra Ghimire, CEO of College Readers signed on behalf of College Readers in the presence of N- PABSAN President Ritu Raj Sapkota, and Vice President Prabodh Rijal.
The MoU emboldens the collaboration between two signatory organizations for conducting Nepal School Mela-2021, which will be launched on 2nd Baishakh, 2078 amid various governmental and non-governmental officials, academics, educationists and media persons.
The outbreak of coronavirus pandemic has changed the global scenario, and education sector is not an exception. This has challenged the existing ways of promoting educational opportunities and interacting with students and obliged us to rely more on digital and virtual means and resources.
Historic Achievements and the Way Forward
After successfully organizing the first Virtual Edufair-2020 (virtualedufairnepal.com) targeting SEE graduates and 2nd Virual Edufair-2021 targeting grade twelve students in order to facilitate them for their wise enrollment in gade eleven and bachelor’s level across Nepal, where more than 300 schools and colleges had participated, we are all set to introduce Nepal School Mela-2021 targeting school students commencing from Kindergarten to School Level (grade ten), says Jeetendra Ghimire, CEO of Nepal School Mela and College Readers.
‘We are happy to work together with College Readers for running Nepal School Mela, and we hope this mela (fair) will ease the students and parents to search the school where they want to pursue their dreams and reach the state of satisfaction, says PABSON Central Committee President, Tikaram Puri. Similarly, N-PABSAN President Ritu Raj Sapkota also expressed that this mela is useful not only during admission time, also it also makes easier for people to use digital means for acquiring complete information about schools and get an opportunity to discuss with the school administration via live chat.
Mela Coordinator- Deepika Thapa Rimal, Vice President of PABSON expresses that students and parents will visit the school virtually through Virtual Tour (3600) and can admit their children to their preferred school.
To ease the students, guardians and schools, NEPAL SCHOOL MELA- 2021, is a common platform for sharing and receiving genuine information about schools which enables parents and guardians to make a right decision on the enrollment of their child(ren).
This fair has aimed to achieve the following objectives:
• To assist the parents/ guardians in finding the best school of their choice for their child(ren) from home
• To save time, money and other resources
• To abstain from possible infection of corona virus
• To help schools get prospective students and facilitate interaction
• To provide schools with an access to myriads of students in one place
• To make participating schools familiar with digitized world and promote schools
Benefits to the Participating Schools
This school mela (fair) will not only provide the participating schools a platform to promote their school during the exhibition period of one month also it portrays their information on the portal for one complete year, which is an exciting way to reach out to a high number of prospective students. In addition, educational institutions can achieve the following benefits:
• Promoting the school portfolio among targeted school students
• Virtual Tour of school (360 degree) that makes award-winning impacts on visitors
• Increases the visitor traffic on school webpage
• Customized virtual presence of school nationally and internationally
• Easy access to all visitors in virtual school mela
• Good opportunity to enter the market with digital media
• Getting details of prospective students
• Setting a benchmark by searching and enrolling meritorious students in their school
• Acquiring information of all students who enter their details on our website
• Connecting with the visitors via social media upon their consent
• Pre-admission Form Submission
• FAQ-Frequent Asked Questions
• Live Question Answer Session with School Officials
• School Details, Gallery, Videos, Articles, Interviews, PDF documents, etc
• Webinar Sessions with Experts and Celebrities
• A year virtual presence on the internet without any hassle
• About one million visitors will participate in the virtual school mela
Benefits to the Students/Guardians
It is obvious that students get authentic information about the schools through this nepalschoolmela.com.
Students/guardians will avail the following features from the School Mela:
• Virtual Visit facility
• Time Saving
• Live Interaction with School Officials
• Choosing the School of their Choice from Home
• Opportunity for Scholarship and Talent Show
• Opportunity to attend Webinar facilitated by Experts and Celebrities
• Learning how to utilize online, digital and virtual platforms
For detailed information:
Nepal School Mela-2021
Vaskar Marg, Putalisadak, Kathmandu
Tel: 01-4518759, 9851140399